The Marriage Preparation Course is absolutely superb, but don’t just take our word for it, come and see for yourselves!!
Many couples invest a huge amount of time into their wedding that lasts only a day, but how many couples invest in their marriage which is designed to last a lifetime?
We firmly believe in marriage, and we want to provide you with the best start possible; which is why we offer the Marriage Preparation Course.
The course is specifically designed to develop a firm foundation for a lasting marriage. Over five separate evenings, running from 7:30pm to 9:30pm, we look at a number of important skills which will enable you to make your marriage work.
In particular, we will cover:
• the importance of commitment
• how to recognise and appreciate your differences
• the art of communication
• how to resolve conflict
• the importance of spending time together
• nurturing your friendship
• making each other feel loved
• developing a good sexual relationship
• the importance of talking about your goals, values and dreams
The evenings are very relaxed. You sit with your fiancé, watch a DVD presentation and work through exercises together from booklets. We supply music and refreshments to make your evening more enjoyable.
The Vicar will advise you when the next course begins.