• Taylors of Harrogate Fairtrade Organic.
A blend of beans from two co-operatives in Nicaragua, combining
a great aroma with subtle hints of hazelnut.
• Taylors of Harrogate Lazy Sunday.
Its harmonious combination of Central American and African beans
is so mild and more-ish.
• Marks and Spencer Fairtrade Kenyan.
Exceptional coffee from two co-operatives, Gikanda and Rumukia in the Nyeri
region. Complex and intensely flavoured, bursting with delicious citrus notes.
• Marks and Spencer Fairtrade decaffeinated.
Top grade Arabica coffee grown on co-operatives in the foothills of the Andes.
Sweet and fruity, with citrus and vanilla aromas.
• Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference Fairtrade Darjeeling.
One of the world’s most highly regarded teas, light and fragrant.
Served with milk or lemon.
• Sainsbury’s Fairtrade Red Label.
A blend including teas from producers in Kenya, Malawi and South India.
• Teadirect decaffeinated
• Fairtrade hot chocolate
(With marshmallows, whipped cream and chocolate flake – £1.50)
• Freshly squeezed Fairtrade oranges – £1
• Fairtrade orange or tropical juice – £1
• Home made lemonade with Fairtrade lemons – 50p
• The healthy option: a selection of Fairtrade fresh fruit
Delicious Homemade Cakes 75p
• A selection of homemade cakes
(Made with Fairtrade ingredients wherever possible.)
When attending Cafe Bramcote, please come to the counter
to select your cake and place your order.